Do you have question? You’ve reached the right place.
We have created this section as a quick and easy reference.
You may of course also contact us directly through the Falcotto.com Customer Care Service.
1. How do I find the store nearest to me?
You can find it by clicking on “STORE LOCATOR” at the top of the menu on our website. Simply enter your location and store locator will find the Falcotto stores nearest to you.
2. Can I search for a product on the website?
Yes, you can search for a product with the search bar at the top of the website; enter the name of the item, if you are looking for a particular product, or navigate the "PRODUCTS" section to see our range of products. The products are listed by Boys'/Girls' products, and by type (sneakers/sandals etc.).
The datasheet, price, photo and sizes are shown for each product.
3. Is a detailed description given of the products?
Certainly, each product datasheet shows the characteristics of the products as well as information on the sizes and price, and photo of the product.
4. How do I know in which sizes a product is available?
The sizes are listed in the pop-up window on each product datasheet.
5. I would like to receive information by email. How can I do this?
Simply fill in the newsletter subscription form on our homepage.
6. How can I unsubscribe from the Falcotto Newsletter?
All the newsletters you receive have a link to unsubscribe.
7. How can I contact Falcotto's Customer Care Service ?
You can call our customer care service on + 39/0733.790730, or send an email to [email protected]
8. Will I find the same product assortment at all Falcotto shops?
No, the assortment may vary from shop to shop, and even with respect to the online shop.
9. I have forgotten my login password, how can I retrieve it?
Simply click on “Have you forgotten your password?” then follow the instructions to receive the link to reset your password.
10. What is the country of origin of the products?
Falcotto shoes are produced and distributed by Falc S.p.A., a leader in the industry for over 40 years with registered offices in Civitanova Marche (MC). Our factories are located in Europe and Asia in order to ensure efficient distribution, and all guarantee our high production standards. The materials and production processes used to manufacture our products undergo strictly testing in order to ensure full compliance with the parameters set forth by law.
11. What sizes do Falcotto shoes correspond to?
You may see the size chart on this link: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misura_delle_scarpe
You may download the Falcotto foot measure free of charge on this link
12. From which countries can I buy?
Currently our shop makes sales and shipment only in the EU area.
13. How long will it take for me to receive the goods?
Delivery times may vary from 1 to 3 working days. Orders placed before 2:00 p.m. are almost always shipped on the same day. As soon as the parcel is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with a link to monitor the shipping status in real time on the courier's website.
14. Your Customer Care Service did not reply to my request, what should I do?
Our Customer Care Service is available from Mondays to Fridays from 08:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 02.00 p.m. to 06.00 p.m. If you have not received a reply, there may have been a misunderstanding, please kindly contact our Customer Care Service again.
15. I bought the wrong item, what can I do?
Once you have confirmed your order, you can no longer change it. You may cancel the order by contacting our Customer Care Service, within no more than one hour after confirmation of the order. In this case, refund will be authorised immediately.
16. Can I change a product I have purchased from the Falcotto online shop?
You can enter a new order and return the product you no longer want.
17. I bought the wrong size. Can I change it?
Yes, you can return the product within 30 days from receipt of the order.
You should however contact our Customer Care Service before returning the product.
Instructions on how to return the product are included with each shipment.
The buyer will however pay for the shipping costs to return the product.
Please remember goods cannot be exchanged.
19. I did not receive an email confirming my order, how do I know if my order has gone through?
You may contact the Falcotto Customer Care Service for any information you require as regards the order you have placed from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 02:00 p.m. 18:00 p.m. or send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the order details.
20. How much does the shipment cost?
Shipment is free of charge in Italy.
Italy € 0.00
France € 0.00
Germany € 0.00
Austria € 0.00
England € 0.00
Belgium € 0.00
Cyprus € 19.90
Estonia € 5.90
Finland € 5.90
Greece € 5.90
Ireland € 5.90
Latvia € 5.90
Luxembourg € 0.00
Malta € 19.90
Netherlands € 0.00
Portugal € 0.00
Bulgaria € 19.90
Czech Republic € 19.90
Denmark € 0.00
Hungary € 5.90
Croatia € 5.90
Lithuania € 19.90
Poland € 5.90
Romania € 19.90
Sweden € 5.90
Slovakia € 9.90
Slovenia € 5.90
Spain € 0.00
21. Where will you deliver my order?
The goods are shipped to the delivery address indicated when payment is confirmed
22. Through which courier will shipment be made?
BRT for shipments in Italy and UPS for international shipments
23. Can I check my order after shipment?
When your order is shipped you will automatically receive an e-mail with the shipment tracking details that will allow you to monitor your shipment on the courier's website.
24. Four days have passed since my order was shipped but I have not yet received the parcel.
In this case, please contact our Customer Care Service
25. I was not at home when the courier tried to deliver the order or the parcel is being held by courier, what should I do?
On the websites of the couriers BRT/UPS you may:
- Arrange to collect the shipment at a UPS/BRT Customer Care Service Centre.
- Arrange for delivery of the shipment on a day you are at home.
- Ask that delivery be made to another address.
26. When I made the order, I entered an incorrect delivery address, can I change the address?
You may contact our Customer Care Service or make different arrangements with the courier for delivery, as indicated previously.
28. I made several orders on the same day, will they be shipped together in a single parcel?
Our logistics system will place the orders in one parcel if they are made at around the same times.
29. How can I cancel an order and how much time do I have to cancel my order?
Your order can be cancelled within one hour from confirmation, because orders are processed within 60 minutes from receipt. To cancel your order, please contact our Customer Care Service
31. What must I do to return the goods?
You will find instructions on how to return the goods in the parcel; there is also a page on our website with all the information you require.
32. How much time do I have to return the order?
30 days from the date the order is received; the courier's delivery date will apply.
33. The items I have received are not the ones I ordered, what should I do?
Please contact our Customer Care Service who will check the situation and then authorise the return free of charge.
34. How long will it take for you to refund the price of the products returned?
The time required to process the return takes from 1 to no more than 15 days from receipt of the goods. As soon as the return has been authorised, we will arrange to make the refund.
35. I want to report a problem with your e-commerce, what should I do?
Our Customer Care Service is happy to receive suggestions and/or information that may help us to improve our services, please contact us.